As we reach the mid-point of 2022, global mobility managers are faced with a complex immigration landscape. New regulations, spurred by COVID-19 and geopolitical changes like Brexit, have made compliance more challenging than ever, while the large amounts of PII data being collected on travelers raise privacy concerns. Additionally, changes to the way we work are leading to the creation of whole new classes of workers.
Join Jason Rogers, Newland Chase VP, Sr. Global Immigration Counsel, and Courtney Noce, Greenberg Traurig Shareholder, as they look ahead to global immigration trends for the remainder of 2022. Among the topics they will discuss are:
• Complications and restrictions on immigration
• Traveler information collected by governments and associated privacy concerns
• The need for effective compliance programs
• Why a strategic approach is needed in the global hunt for talent
• Remote working and the rise of the digital nomad